Associate Solutions Engineer
As the Associate Solutions Engineer, you’ll be part of the Solutions Engineering team, working closely with our partners to recommend and support the rollout of Salesforce systems for our clients working in the social sector. You may be required to participate in short- or medium-term assignments for discovery and design workshops/prototype builds or assist the consulting team to conduct training on newly-implemented systems.
At Vera, you will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Design and implement solutions built around Salesforce nonprofit products and Amp Impact
- Drive successful engagements with partners to implement Amp Impact
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand client requirements and objectives
- Support sales teams on bids including design and build of demo and trial systems, recommendation of implementation approach and solution overview and effort estimation for implementation and rollout
- Manage and maintain generic demo systems for different solution types offered by Vera
- Participate in client-facing workshops with partners to collect and synthesize user requirements into technical documentation for system design (i.e. Epics, User Stories, etc.)
- Design and present tailored Salesforce solutions to meet customer needs
- Prepare and facilitate client training sessions, webinars, and workshops based on partner or client needs
- Develop and maintain partner-facing documentation
- Gather feedback from partners about Amp and funneling it to the Product team
- Support Customer Success team in driving new opportunities forward as needed
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to Vera’s core focus areas: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Project & Grant Management, Sales & Supply Chain, and Fundraising & CRM
- Stay up-to-date of the latest Salesforce platform updates, features, and best practices
- Collaborate with Salesforce Account Executives and Solution Engineers and build relationship as a trusted partner
- Help drive continuous improvement of our internal processes
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical or consulting role, particularly in implementing cloud and/or mobile solutions
- 1+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- Demonstrated interest in working with social sector clients or experience in a social sector organization
- Awareness of core social sector concepts such as Grant Management, Impact Measurement, Fundraising etc.
- Strong aptitude for using technology to manage and visualize data (i.e. developing reports & dashboards)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot in a structured way
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills used to draft technical documentation, translate challenging concepts into simple, yet accurate terms, and collaborate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage tasks with varying urgency and priority across a diverse project portfolio
- Enthusiasm for working in a small, dynamic, international environment, often collaborating with colleagues cross-team and cross-hub
- Ability to carry tasks forward independently or collaboratively with the reporting team.
- Meticulousness, punctuality, and outstanding attention to detail
- Significant experience with data analysis software (Example – Power BI, Stata etc.)
- Significant experience working with CRM and other data management tools/platforms, particularly Salesforce
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite applications or other common cloud-based software (i.e. Dropbox, Box, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.