Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be part of a growing Customer Success team, and will drive Vera’s retention of clients and reputation for exceptional customer satisfaction. The CSM will lead customer success initiatives, keep our team focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product. The CSM will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies.
The CSM is a people person, with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Candidates should have strong project management skills, and be able to coordinate with multiple teams to own client relationships.
- Be the trusted partner for our client relationships
- Drive client understanding and adoption of Vera’s Products and Services
- Create and maintain client impact reports and dashboards
- Ensure clients see long term value in Vera’s offerings
- Client renewals and upsells
- Test new strategies to ensure client retention and success
- Engage with current Vera clients, understanding business/technical needs and possibility for continued engagement
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings
- Ensure feedback from clients is efficiently funneled into Product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine upgrade strategies
- Collaborate with Service Delivery teams to ensure successful long-term engagement
- Collaborate with Account Managers to manage growth with existing accounts
- Collaborate with Project implementation teams to ensure successful project delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years experience in a customer success, relationship management, account management, or similar role in a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to to help our clients reach their goals
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for fine details
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to execute tasks with drive and enthusiasm
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Relevant digital transformation experience in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working in a social impact organization
- Experience working in sales and/or delivery of digital transformation projects
- Fluency/proficiency in additional language(s)
- Relevant Salesforce certifications or credentials
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.