As the Marketing Associate, you will support the Marketing team with coordinating, researching, writing, and editing content for a variety of stakeholders and mediums. You will own Vera’s presentation Digital Asset Management and be involved in Go-To-Market activities. You will be responsible for developing and executing a podcast strategy to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. You will also collaborate with internal stakeholders to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
This role will allow you to gain experience in the marketing team of a growing social enterprise, working closely with staff across the company to enable it to scale sustainably. You will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, professional development, and mentorship.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, time management skills, problem-solving capabilities, and eagerness to learn.
- Own Vera’s presentation Digital Asset Management (DAM), maintain master templates, case studies, and testimonials
- Create a DAM structure (in Google Drive), catalog all key assets, and maintain an edit log ensuring all change requests are captured and executed in a timely manner, including quarterly brand updates across all key presentations
- Create new presentations as requested by Marketing and Sales, for targeted outreach in line with Vera’s Go-To-Market strategy
- Support all departments with assistance in creating internal and external facing presentations, ensuring all brand guidelines and messaging are adhered to
- Coordinate, research, write, and edit content for a variety of stakeholders and mediums (longform and shortform content, i.e. articles, ebooks, landing pages, case studies, and social media posts)
- Develop a podcast strategy with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, analysing audience and personas of key markets and reaching out to suitable influencers/interviewees
- Build and execute a podcast series, including writing, editing, producing, hosting, and publishing using suitable software, implementing best practices
- Collaborate with the website and social media teams to ensure regular publishing and promotion of podcast episodes
- Define success metrics, monitor progress, create monthly reports and present status of DAM, presentations, content and podcast during regular cadence calls within the marketing team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a Related Field
- 1-3 years professional experience in a role involving Go-To-Market activities
- A high degree of ability in creating and editing presentations in Google Slides/Microsoft Powerpoint
- Demonstrated strong content writing capabilities across longform and shortform content
- Excellent computer skills with experience in managing digital assets on Google Drive
- Experience in creating and running a podcast series and knowledge of best practices
- Fluent English language skills – must display strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated interest in social service work
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.