Senior Salesforce Consultant
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you’ll work with a diverse global team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that transform the ability of social sector organizations to collect, manage, and use their data.
You’ll be a key member of our project teams, working with other consultants to design, configure and support the rollout of Salesforce systems for our clients working in the social sector. Consultants are involved throughout the entirety of a project’s life cycle — discovery and design, platform configuration (including mobile data collection tool configuration), and training/rollout. Consultants may travel to the field on short- or medium-term assignments for discovery and design workshops or conduct trainings on newly-implemented systems.
At Vera, you will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Design, build, implement, and support cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organizations worldwide on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Ensure high-quality project implementations and system builds
- Consult directly with clients; develop relationships
- Interact directly with clients, conducting trainings and other meetings; develop client relationships and source new projects
- Deliver training sessions and seminars with clients
- Document processes, create system documentation and user guides
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to nonprofits and NGOs with public health, education, poverty alleviation, and other international development focus areas
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment by coaching junior staff
Qualifications and Experience
- 6+ years professional experience, especially in technology, the social sector or consulting
- Experience with Salesforce or other cloud relational database systems; preferably configuration experience
- 2 or more Salesforce certifications
- Salesforce Platform App Builder and/or Administrator Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous people management experience
- Consensus builder who is fantastic at fostering relationships, generating buy-in from multiple stakeholders for proposed solutions, and building trust
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Ability to carry tasks forward independently or ask for help along the way
- Meticulousness, punctuality, and outstanding attention to detail
- Advanced degree
- Business analysis experience
- Significant experience with data analysis software (Example – Power BI, Stata etc.).
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite applications or other common cloud-based software (i.e. Dropbox, Box, etc.).
- Awareness of core social sector concepts such as Grant Management, Impact Measurement, Fundraising etc.
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.