Senior Service Delivery Analyst
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Sr Service Delivery Analyst will be part of our growing Service Delivery team at Vera Solutions. This is a unique position where you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients and uplift their experience by providing Product support and other Managed services. You would also be mentoring and guiding the other analysts on the team from a technical standpoint. This position is a highly collaborative one where you would work both internally and externally with clients. This will provide you with a valuable experience of understanding Vera’s culture, the teams, product and most importantly our clients.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Manage a portfolio of clients on Managed Services engagements and serve as the Primary Analyst.
- Technical backstop for Service Delivery Analysts(SDAs) and Jr SDAs.
- Communicate regular status updates on open client tickets maintaining standard SLA.
- Develop deep expertise on core product features and functionality to help with issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Host periodic office hours and help the team out on technical issues.
- Identify and develop training modules for the team.
- Assist the Delivery Managers on portfolio allocations and training requirements.
- Drive communication and engagement with clients.
- Collaborate internally to project manage customer success/service projects from planning to execution
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate interest in social sector.
- 6+ years of professional experience in the technology or social impact space.
- 4-6 years of Salesforce Consulting or Administration experience.
- 4-6 years of experience working for a SaaS product
- 4-6 year of experience working on either Products or Client Facing teams
- Salesforce Administrator certification and Platform App Builder certifications.
- Strong aptitude for technology and data.
- Curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Inclination towards working in the Social Impact space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Client relationship management skill.s
- Detail-oriented; efficient with excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Collaborative spirit; consistent desire to learn, improve and grow.
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.