Senior Success Engineer
As the Senior Success Engineer, you’ll be part of the Success Engineering team, working closely with our clients and partners to recommend and support the rollout of Salesforce systems for our clients working in the social sector. You may be required to participate in short- or medium-term assignments for discovery and design workshops or assist the consulting team to conduct training on newly-implemented systems.
At Vera, you will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organisations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Support Success team to ensure that Clients get maximum long-term value from Vera
- Provide Architectural support to Vera Clients so they get the most from their system
- Design and implement solutions built around Amp Impact
- Drive successful engagements with partners to implement Amp Impact
- Support Vera’s Service Delivery team as a technical backstop
- Participate in client-facing workshops with partners to collect and synthesise user requirements into technical documentation for system design (i.e. Epics, User Stories, etc.)
- Supporting partners with Amp configuration
- Prepare and facilitate client training sessions, webinars, and workshops based on partner or client needs
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to Vera’s core focus areas: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Project & Grant Management, Sales & Supply Chain, and Fundraising & CRM
- Develop and maintain partner-facing documentation
- Gather feedback from partners about Amp and funneling it to the Product team
- Provide technical support to broader products team throughout the product development life cycle/sprints
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a technology role, particularly in implementing cloud and/or mobile solutions
- 3+ years of Salesforce consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Demonstrated interest in working with social sector clients or experience in a social sector organisation
- Advanced degree with preference to the technical courses in relevant fields
- Awareness of core social sector concepts such as Grant Management, Impact Measurement, Fundraising etc.
- Strong aptitude for using technology to manage and visualise data (i.e. developing reports & dashboards)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot in a structured way
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills used to draft technical documentation, translate challenging concepts into simple, yet accurate terms, and collaborate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage tasks with varying urgency and priority across a diverse project portfolio
- Enthusiasm for working in a small, dynamic, international environment, often collaborating with colleagues cross-team and cross-hub
- Ability to carry tasks forward independently or collaboratively with the reporting team
- Meticulousness, punctuality, and outstanding attention to detail
- Significant experience with data analysis software (Example – Power BI, Stata etc.)
- Significant experience working with CRM and other data management tools/platforms, particularly Salesforce
- 5+ years of technology consulting or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite applications or other common cloud-based software (i.e. Dropbox, Box, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.