Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
As a Consultant, you’ll work with a diverse global team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that transform the ability of social sector organizations to collect, manage, and use their data.
You’ll be a key member of our project teams, working with other consultants across EMEA/APAC to design, configure and support the rollout of Salesforce systems for our clients working in the social sector. Consultants are involved throughout the entirety of a project’s life cycle — discovery and design, platform configuration (including mobile data collection tool configuration), and training/rollout. Consultants may travel to the field on short- or medium-term assignments for discovery and design workshops or conduct trainings on newly-implemented systems.
You will join our team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
- Design, build, implement, and support cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organisations worldwide on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Ensure high-quality project implementations and system builds
- Consult directly with clients; develop relationships
- Deliver training sessions and seminars with clients
- Document processes, create system documentation and user guides
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to nonprofits and NGOs with public health, education, poverty alleviation, and other international development focus areas
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment by coaching junior staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Salesforce Platform App Builder and/or Administrator Certifications
- At least 2 years professional experience, especially in technology, the social sector or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- 4-5 years of work experience, particularly in technology, the social sector or consulting
- Advanced degree
- Business analysis experience
- Previous people management experience
- Significant experience with data analysis software (Example – Power BI, Stata etc.)
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite applications or other common cloud-based software (i.e. Dropbox, Box, etc.)
- Awareness of core social sector concepts such as Grant Management, Impact Measurement, Fundraising etc.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.