- Maintain up-to-date general ledger
- Reconcile NetSuite records to those maintained by external accountants
- Liaise with external accountants on tax, statutory, and compliance matters
- Monitor expenditure against budget for the Indian subsidiary
- Maintain internal control systems
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Review business transactions for proper supporting documentation
- Assist with audit schedules and inquiries
- Contribute to the month-end close and account reconciliations
- Reconcile, research, and resolve billing variances when they arise
- Process monthly payroll in Razorpay
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Ad Hoc Operations/Finance Support Projects
Qualifications and Experience
- A higher Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years’ work experience as an Accounting Associate or a similar role
- Familiarity with Indian GAAP principles
- Experience filing TDS and GST returns
- Excellent analytical and accuracy in data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Ability and comfort working in a dynamic team-based environment
- Practical experience in using Netsuite, Salesforce, and RazorpayX
- Experience managing payroll for an Indian organization, including experience with Gratuity, Provident Fund, and Full and Final Salary settlements
- Experience working in an international organization
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.