Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Customer Success Analyst will be part of a growing Customer Success team at Vera Solutions! This is a unique position where you will have an opportunity to contribute and elevate customer’s experience by being their first touchpoint for product knowledge and issue resolution. You will be supporting Amp Impact clients. Amp Impact is a Salesforce-based solution for organizations pursuing impact. Amp Impact enables social-impact organizations to trade in complex spreadsheets for a flexible, friendly, and integrated technology solution The position is a highly collaborative position working both internally with products, implementation, account management team and externally with partners and clients.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Lead charge for product issues and queries for a list of accounts you will own/manage independently
- Develop deep expertise on Vera’s core product features and functionality. Constantly upskill yourself to become expert on Salesforce, Vera suite of products/customizations
- Drive effective communication and engagement strategies with your client accounts for improved client experience
- Help improve client’s understanding and usage of platform with faster, timely and comprehensive approach towards resolution/responses
- Collaborate internally to project manage customer success projects from planning to execution
- Monitor and report on product quality, adoption and user feedback throughout customer’s lifecycle
- Monitor, assess and improve KPIs for client success
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate interest in social sector
- 2-3 years of professional experience in customer support/success, marketing, data management or products for a saas company
- 1-2 years of project coordination and/or management experience
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Curiosity and problem solving skills
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills
- Comfort working in an evolving environment
- Ability to work across time zones and cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Client relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented; efficient with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit; consistent desire to learn, improve and grow
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.