Customer Support Manager
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Vera Solutions offers a product, Amp Impact, which is a Salesforce-based solution on the Salesforce AppExchange for organizations pursuing impact. Amp Impact is now used in more than 100 countries to manage data for over $3 billion in development programs and grants.
The Customer Support Manager (CSM) will be part of Vera’s growing team, and will drive Vera’s retention of clients and reputation for exceptional customer satisfaction. The CSM will lead customer support initiatives, keep our team focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in ensuring the long term impact of our engagements with clients. The CSM will provide technical support, understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, and turn this into strategies for retaining our clients and maximising their impact.
The CSM is a people person, with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Candidates should have strong project management skills, and be able to coordinate with multiple teams to own client relationships.
- Build the support infrastructure at Vera, including documenting proven strategies, selecting and implementing appropriate technologies for ticketing, and developing templates.
- Build and manage Vera’s customer service team.
- Be the trusted partner for our clients on product functionality, onboarding, training end users, and post go-live support.
- Manage post-implementation onboarding experience for customers. Deliver training sessions to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Test new strategies to ensure client retention and success.
- Engage with current and past Vera clients, understanding business/technical needs and possibility for support scopes.
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, ensuring successful implementation across Vera’s projects.
- Be the client representative and share client feedback with product, sales and marketing to improve our processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a customer service, relationship management, account management, or similar role in a SaaS company
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for fine details
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to execute tasks with drive and enthusiasm
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing products team
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with JIRA
- Interest in social service work and/or international development
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.