Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Recruitment Coordinator (RC) will help drive the growth of our dynamic, international team. You will help us continue to find and hire great people in our offices around the world. As a coordinator of our recruitment efforts, you will manage all aspects of the process from start to finish, including: advertising our open roles, driving strong candidate pools, screening applications, scheduling and conducting interviews, verifying work history and references, and tracking application progress in our internal Salesforce system. You will handle communication with diverse audiences and should be energized by finding great people who will continue to build our collaborative, mission-driven culture.
You’ll serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions, helping us find and hire great people by advertising open roles, screening applications, and serving as the first point of contact for application inquiries.
You’ll join as part of the 2021-22 Fellowship cohort, providing you with a support network to ensure accelerated growth. As a Fellow, you will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Additionally, you will have diverse opportunities – for example, you may research new technologies, support the sales process, contribute to our product development, or build relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate a smooth recruitment process: advertise our open roles, drive strong candidate pools, screen applications, schedule and conduct interviews, verify work history and check references, and track application progress in our internal Salesforce system
- Write and review job descriptions, and post the job descriptions on job portals
- Review applications
- Schedule and conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates
- Conduct reference checks for top candidates in the pipeline, and present the completed reference checks to hiring managers
- Build the talent pipeline: drive new and innovative ways to reach quality candidates, through new partnerships with academic institutions and professional networks, innovative circulation/posting tactics, efficient and creative use of career platforms
- Serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions in all communications
- Drive excitement among job candidates, highlighting our company values
- Use recruitment data to drive improvements and innovation in the way we advertise roles and find candidates
- Join the Operations team on special projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant or similar role, ideally in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Energetic self-starter who is excited about sourcing great talent
- Exemplary people skills, specifically oral and written communication
- Recruitment experience and expertise
- Strong work ethic, outcome-oriented, attention to detail
- Comfort working in a visible role (working with job candidates)
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Degree in human resources, communications, or related field preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
Onboarding & Training
The 2021-22 Fellowship will kick off in mid-May with a comprehensive virtual onboarding and training program. Through a mix of dynamic sessions, technical trainings, and team-building activities, you will gain a holistic understanding of Vera’s work, meet with teammates around the globe, and work in groups to apply your learnings through an intensive case study exercise.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
Complete an online application (attaching CV). The deadline for submission is March 1st, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.